And the Fabulous Five are getting chilly. Time to start building a Winter wardrobe. This will be my first Winter photographing Blythe. I hope to get a lot of amazing snow shots!
Pigwidge, thanks for you blog link. I will check it out soon! : )
And Minki, I saw the ones by Suedehead sweaters too. I found her through flickr and faved a few things in my etsy accnt. Lucky you! I can't wait to get one of her cardigans myself. : )
I agree! It's that time of year again when I promise my girls (new) sweaters and coats all round. We'll see how good I hold true to that promise ;)
ReplyDeleteCute dolly blog, btw. I've added a link to you at mine: http://pigwidget.blogspot.com/
The detail on this sweater is amazing! Great choice.
ReplyDeleteI'm preparing my girls for winter too. Already got fluggs and flittens, now I'm waiting for awesome sweaters by suedehead. :D
Pigwidge, thanks for you blog link. I will check it out soon! : )
ReplyDeleteAnd Minki, I saw the ones by Suedehead sweaters too. I found her through flickr and faved a few things in my etsy accnt. Lucky you! I can't wait to get one of her cardigans myself.
: )