Sunday, February 28, 2010

proyecto blythe negra / black custom blythe project

I'm so glad to see so many Blythe collectors on flickr trying their hand at customizing black Blythes. This one, done by Lacasito Radiactivo was done using a Blybe doll a Blythe clone. I swear to you, looking at this picture, I truly cannot tell the difference. She is so beautiful. I love her color and her hair.

As I may have mentioned before I have been mulling over the idea of customizing a Blybe for a long time now. I see so many cute ones on flickr and while they are so inexpensive I hear just as many bad things as good about them. Things like the poor quality if their hair, unbendable knees and what a nightmare it is to get their eye chips out really turn me off to the idea of getting one but then I see a project like this and think it might just be worth a try.

Well, we'll see.
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment