Wednesday, January 4, 2012
New Button Arcade Commssion on it's Way!
Since Button Arcade is no longer posting shop dresses on Flickr as they are made I had to hop on her commission list a few months ago just so I could get one more dress. My name came up just before New Years and she contacted me so that I could let her know what fabric I wanted and what kind of pockets. I adore her monster dresses and at first said I wanted another but then decided to go with the pull ring pockets instead on this beautiful "Peace" design fabric. She just emailed me the photo today. I LOVE IT!!! I also bought one of Hilary Wagstaffs "Spirit of '72" pieces, a very cool orange butterfly collar blouse with polka dots. It's been a while since I got some Moshi Moshi and I couldn't resist this ode to the 70s. I'm a 70s baby! 75 not 72. LOL!!
Weeee!!! I love anticipating Dolly Mail!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment