Hi there!
It's been a while and I've been so busy and have very little dolly news to report because I've actually been working on photographic projects which include actual human beings! LOL!
However, yesterday evening, while I was helping a good friend of mine pack for a move this weekend, we found this Bratz Doll that her sister gave her as a gift. My friend who is s person of many talents, crafty and otherwise was on a Bratz kick for a period of time but no longer. It was fun for me to see how excited she was about making things for them although I was never a fan of them myself and I'm still not but I just saw this girl and couldn't let her be disposed of.
She's practically brand new and unplayed with and I kind of just instantly liked her which surprised me because in the past my sensibilities are usually offended by the Bratz dimensions, crazy make-up and exaggeratedly large lips. i was told that this girl is part of the Yasmin line. But I've named her Nutella Versace because I love Nutella and I mean come on! Bratz Dolls just look like Donatella Versace to me, like they've had an overdose of lip plumper and face work done. LOL!
But this mold of Yasmin seems to be on the less overdone spectrum of what's normal for Bratz mold design and for now, it's fun to play with a doll I never thought I would even like and that I don't have to be super precious with. New is always fun!
Friday, May 10, 2013
Nutella Versace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment