![]() |
| Eve over the Holiday Weekend |
I knew a lady on flickr once, a Blythe collector of course, whose photos I really looked forward to seeing a lot. And she was pretty prolific, took photos every week if not every day. And then things started to slow down and I saw less and less of my favorite of her dolly faces. It turns out, she got married.
Then photos started to pop up in her stream again. And then some time later they stopped completely. She had a baby.
Well, I'm planning a wedding y'all. Yes! For me! I am getting married to my fiancee next year. We'll be together nine years this December! YAAAY!!! And so my dolly output has definitely taken a hit and now I can see how real it is when life takes over. Wedding planning is no joke. As much as I already do with work and school and photography, and the occasional knitting and crochet project, squeezing in Blythe and other dolls is always extra but these days, they've kind of been taking a back seat.
I'm not trolling ebay anymore for stuff I really shouldn't be looking at. No more checking CCToys for the latest releases. I just can't fit all that in. I barely check etsy any longer! I know!!! I think the only link I maintain to dolly land is through flickr and IG. And fortunately I have some great dolly friends on my FB so I get to see all the wonderful little clothing and design updates.
But yeah, it's just going to keep getting busier as the months roll in. *sigh* But I will always try to squeeze in some dolls and doll craft somewhere. And when I do, I will try to keep you all posted.
HOPE YOUR THANKSGIVING HOLIDAYS WERE RESTFUL, FUN AND YUMMY!

No comments:
Post a Comment