I won't get into how many MH dolls I now own. It's a collection that sort of got ahead of me without really noticing. I did sell one once and I still have a nude Abbey Abominable I'm trying to get rid of but the ones I have that I'm keeping, well there's a significant number and it's increasing by one core member.
I've never been crazy about Draculaura. For whatever reason, for me, the earlier releases of Draculaura always gave me the impression that she was the bitch of the group. I wasn't into her pouty pink faced pedigree. But "Sweet Screams" (Lets not get into that collection release name) Draculaura is something different. I saw her on IG last week and just WOW. I mean she's Draculaura on candy acid. I think the elaborate dark lashes around her eyes give her a deeper personality. That wispy bang is everything. And her stock outfit is insane.
I was going to swing by my local Target to check for her today but I had errands to run in the city and I wasn't up to doing that much travel today. So I checked on target.com and found that she was retailing for only $24.99. People are charging way more for her on ebay. So I ordered her right away. YAAAY!! New toy! And the completion of my core group collection since this will be my first Draculaura. I had my eye on Viperine and Catrine De Mew this week but "Sweet Screams" Draculaura pushed passed all of them the second I saw her.
I've never been crazy about Draculaura. For whatever reason, for me, the earlier releases of Draculaura always gave me the impression that she was the bitch of the group. I wasn't into her pouty pink faced pedigree. But "Sweet Screams" (Lets not get into that collection release name) Draculaura is something different. I saw her on IG last week and just WOW. I mean she's Draculaura on candy acid. I think the elaborate dark lashes around her eyes give her a deeper personality. That wispy bang is everything. And her stock outfit is insane.
I was going to swing by my local Target to check for her today but I had errands to run in the city and I wasn't up to doing that much travel today. So I checked on target.com and found that she was retailing for only $24.99. People are charging way more for her on ebay. So I ordered her right away. YAAAY!! New toy! And the completion of my core group collection since this will be my first Draculaura. I had my eye on Viperine and Catrine De Mew this week but "Sweet Screams" Draculaura pushed passed all of them the second I saw her.
Her stock photos don't do her justice. They're okay but she is really really much lovelier than than this. The detail of crazy long lashed painted around her eyes is just incredible. I'm really excited to see her in person.

No comments:
Post a Comment