Tuesday, July 29, 2014

It's been ages...


Wow! So much has happened since I got married in June. I became busier than I have ever been in my life and had no time for Dolly Blogging or time for Dolly activities in general for a while. I did have a wonderful honeymoon though and of course I took Blythes with me. I took Hendrix, Eve and Hamsa and Shannon my favorite Licca. My husband and I enjoyed 10 blissful days on a Caribbean island just having the best time being beach bums and Rum heads. I love the Caribbean oceans so much. For me it is the epitome of relaxation to be able to swim and float in a crystal clear blue jewel for hours on end. Ah!! Just thinking about it makes me breath deeper.
Just drop dead amazing

Our tiny apartment is filled with wedding gifts and although I really should be focusing on saving to move into a bigger space, I found myself recently in love with the new Integrity Doll releases of Poppy Parker. I don't remember how or when I saw them but I was just struck down with an intense longing for a few days. Of course Poppy Parker has been on my wishlist for a long time and since I've been away I've been out of the release date loop. I can't believe she was only $120.00 when she came out! Okay, let me stop torturing myself. Let me just stop talking about her altogether.

To be honest, I keep feeling like I need to put an end date on my dolly collecting madness. I know that sounds sad and finite but literally I could run of of space. It's not practical. I might want children. LOL!  But that feeling never goes away, that feeling of scouting out a new, ridiculously expensive doll.

I've also been looking at Factory Blythes on ebay. It's crazy how affordable they are and how amazing their hair is! Takara Tomy has never released a Blythe with such exciting hair colors and hair color mixtures! Now if only they could produce a Black Blythe or Blythes of various colors. That would be amazing. But until then I might have to create another custom Black Blythe using Factory Blythe parts. I have the bug. It will take my mind off of Poppy for a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment