Well wait a minute! Don't get all dramatic! I don't mean the last doll ever! I had made this announcement on flickr last month when I first got Aria.
Yes, Aria will be my last doll of any kind for a bit while I get my life and finances together so there won't be any posts about new dolly family members for some time. I have all of my dolls in my bedroom with me at the moment because my mom is in town visiting me. Looking at them all in one place I can see I've made the right decision for myself at the moment. I have enough. Enough. If there is any dolly movement in my family, it will be of someone leaving, not coming in. I need to get practical for awhile.
This doesn't mean I won't still be blogging here though. There's still plenty in the Doll world to blog about and naturally I will still be taking hundreds of pics of them. But right now I need to get organized and take stock of other long sought dreams and goals in my life while my dolls look on. I'm sure they will also help me out along the way! Hahaha!!
Thursday, September 15, 2011
The Last Doll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow! Is that Dolly Parton's hair??? Just kiddin' she looks great!
ReplyDeleteGood Luck with the dolly diet.
Hahaha!! Dolly Parton wishes!!
ReplyDelete; )
Ms.Zanalee I going through the same-thing, I just got my last 4 dolls yesterday and I will not be buying anymore unless I'm selling them!
ReplyDeleteSometimes it's just that time. I still have a dolly wish list but I'm not going to pursue it for at least another year or so. I've got plenty for the time being.
ReplyDeleteShe's beutiful. Good choice! :D
ReplyDelete