Monday, September 19, 2011
Sunday in the Park with Aria and Hendrix
This Sunday was really lovely, just the kind of relaxing, wind down Sunday I needed since Saturday was kind of stressful for me.
I went out in the early afternoon to pick up a few groceries for dinner my mom was making later. She's been visiting and staying with me for a bit since last week and I have just loved having her!
The light that was coming into the apt through all the windows looked nice so I took Aria and Hamsa with me. On my way back from the market I passed through the park across from where I live. It was where I took photos of my very first Blythe, Emily a few years ago. There's a nice little quiet area up near the public pool which is only open in the summer. I would go there a lot and take my first photos of Blythe in greenery and flowers in the spring and snow in the winter, orange leaves in the fall. It was blocked by construction most of this summer so I didn't get to go then. It's just been a while since I took a few nice park pics with my dolls. I kind of like the weather when it gets like this. Still warm but with a little chill in the air and no humidity. It's so clear and crisp. I never thought I would be happy to bid farewell to summer, one of my favorite seasons but I'm ready for the fall which I love as well with all it's beautiful, fiery, earthy colors, just begging to be photographed. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment