Makani, one of three Traveling Blythes in The Traveling Blythes 2012 Project just arrived at my office a few hours ago!
She is customized by Kate "The Real Moofers" and I believe she did some customization on Hendrix as well.
What can I say? This is the best thing that can happen to a Blythe lover on a Friday. When I saw that Blythe shaped box in the mail carriers arms as he walked towards me, my heart did a little dance but I didn't believe it until I saw my name on the box.
I literally got am email from Sandra (Traveling Blythe administrator) this week that she was on her way so I really didn't expect her so soon! YESSSSS!!!! WOOT!! WOOOOT!!
I am overjoyed! She is so precious and I cannot wait to get her home to introduce her to the gang and unpack all the sweet little accessories and handmade clothes.
I even brought Hendrix along with me today so I'm hoping to get some down time during work to take a photo of them together.
Tomorrow though is going to be greatness. I'm going to the last day of the Orchid show at the New York Botanical Garden with my friend Cece! Makani is going to love it! And so are you! Stay tuned!
Friday, April 20, 2012
Hi Makani!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment