Tuesday, April 3, 2012

FA (FOR ADOPTION) Feeler

Feeler by Zanalee
Feeler, a photo by Zanalee on Flickr.

It's been coming on for a while now with Vida. She's just never really been into my particular camera antics. She's adorable but I think she's looking to travel. Which means she's looking for new diggs.

She's a Kozy Kape ADG with a dark brown Unicornmine mohair scalp. Three sets of her chips have been changed by me (more pics later) lips have been carved and a little cheek makeup added by me as well. I think I will also offer shipping worldwide as soon as I settle on a price for her. I will make an announcement when I post her on BK.

2 comments:

  1. What is BK and do you know who else is selling any customer black blythe dolls. I have longed for one forever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BK stands for Blythe Kingdom. It is a forum for buying, selling, trading and bartering Blythe Dolls and accessories. However, if you are looking for custom Black Blythes in particular, I would check out Kyi Lynn's etsy shop. She designs amazing Black Blythes and she's a really lovely person. : )
      http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyDeliciousBliss

      Delete