Emily has been tied up since Friday night when I finally completed her Orange thermal changing Saran re-root. WHEW! I started the thing in 2010 people! Oh, that sounds crazy just hearing it!
But anyway, flaws, part thatching still pending, it is done. And I'm not taking the rubber bands off until tomorrow because it's a lot of hair and I am not going to be happy if it falls off because I didn't leave her wrapped up long enough. That happened to to me more times than I care to mention with Bowie's "Simply Mango" scalp and all her flanges are completely intact. It was just a scalp switch. But the scalp was constantly falling out of the dome! Finally I just ended up adding Crazy Glue in with the Tacky glue. That was that.
I think I will release Emily from her rubber band torture sometime tomorrow evening.
I'm waiting for my blank coolcat scalp to come in so that I can start on Whitney's alpaca re-root next. I'm hoping that by making the holes in the scalp myself which will be the first time ever for me, I may be able to make the whole re-root process a little easier on myself. We shall see.
Monday, August 6, 2012
You'll feel better in a couple of days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment