![]() | |||
| Four Faces of Emily |
I have to say that the thermal changing orange saran and I guess the whole thermal changing series of saran colors are just a dream to photograph. Since the hair itself changes from orange to yellow and back in response to heat and touch, you never know exactly what you're going to get when you play with it! I just love that! It's so experimental and alive. I get my saran from My Little Customs usually and when they're out of what I need I go to Restore Doll. Both are superb resources for Saran and rooting tutorials as well as other dolly custom materials. I can't wait to get started on my alpaca re-root. I'm hoping the coolcat scalp will get here sometime this week.
Does anyone know how to perforate a black scalp? How big do you usually male the holes? What pattern do you usually use? And what about thatching? I'm still a bit intimidated by thatching but clearly I need to get over it so any advice or tutorials you can offer out there in dolly land would be greatly appreciated.

I have to say that your Emily has had 4 fantastic make overs!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
Delete: )