Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Lake Sebago Blythe

Hendrix basking in the peace of Lake Sebago pier

Wow, it's been awhile huh? I had the most relaxing, desperately needed little weekend retreat this past weekend at Lake Sebago Cabins in Harriman State park. It was me, my fiancee and six other friends. In all, three couples. It was just so soothing and restorative, I wish it could have lasted longer. Being back at work sucks to say the least and a couple of my co-workers who were there camping with us can vouch for that.

As for the Blythe world, I haven't that much to report except that I guess I've resigned myself to flickr's new format. I have an account on Ipernity I barely check. I am getting more and more curious about learning how to make dresses for Blythe. Even the simplest patterns kind of mystify me, but I've been chipping away at them on and off for a while now and I'm determined to try and figure it out. So perhaps there will be more on that front soon.

Management of my photography portfolio is what's really taken over the past few weeks before this camping trip. But I'm still plugging away at my ADAD though I've stopped numbering them because it depresses me sometimes to see the days flying by like that.

I hope all your summers have gotten off to a pleasant start and that you've been able to stop the whirlwind of time and routine to slow down and appreciate the things and people you love.
Until later....

2 comments:

  1. Wow, we just became your 100th follower - CooL!! And Wow did I ever need to see this lovely post and pic. Transitions always are rough, but you write beautifully, and that picture on the dock just makes my heart sing - Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow!! Thank you! I am so honored. It really mean a lot to me that people stop by to check out my sporadic dolly musings.
      XXX

      Delete