Friday, August 16, 2013

Wolf girls be like...

Did I not mention that Music Festival Clawdeen arrived at my office last week? She is my third Monster High Clawdeen Doll and I'm very pleased with her. Her hair is a bit crazy to comb and it sheds a bit which means I may have to treat it a bit but other that, she's a knock out, a real diva. Hers is the first stock MH outfit that I actually love and I'm in no hurry to take it off. It was one of the things that drew me to her. That and the fact that she's a fierce Clawdeen mold.

There's actually one other Clawdeen from one of the previous lines I've been eyeing on and off for almost a year. That would be Clawdeen from the "Ghouls Rule" Line. Her outfit, haircut, accessories and everything are just so hot.

I would also love to get my hands on Scarah Screams "I Love Fashion." Though it's true she is expensive, this second line of Scarah Screams is finally within a slightly more affordable buying range for my budget than the very first one.

I'm actually really impressed that Mattel continues to put out MH lines that I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment