I've been back from a wonderfully restful vacation for over a week now and the anticipation of BlytheCon NYC is starting to set in. In addition I have also received and email from Sandra aka MinkiDynamite that I will be hosting one in the next set of three Traveling Blythes for the third time!
Verne, customized and created by Kassandra's Box will arrive in NYC to visit with me in sometime in September which is literally right around the corner. I will be her second host before she heads off to Linda who is also in NYC. It's always a thrill to anticipate a Blythe doll arrival. Traveling Blythes are always so special because they literally go all over the world and become a part of so many interesting memories. Makani who I hosted last year has only just returned from her world travels back to Kate Hardin who customized her.
I'm a little sad that Summer is pretty much over but it helps to have fun stuff like Traveling Blythes and my first BlytheCon ever to look forward to and who knows what other surprises are in store! How many of you will I be running into in October and which dolly friends will you be bringing along?
![]() |
| Verne |
Verne, customized and created by Kassandra's Box will arrive in NYC to visit with me in sometime in September which is literally right around the corner. I will be her second host before she heads off to Linda who is also in NYC. It's always a thrill to anticipate a Blythe doll arrival. Traveling Blythes are always so special because they literally go all over the world and become a part of so many interesting memories. Makani who I hosted last year has only just returned from her world travels back to Kate Hardin who customized her.
I'm a little sad that Summer is pretty much over but it helps to have fun stuff like Traveling Blythes and my first BlytheCon ever to look forward to and who knows what other surprises are in store! How many of you will I be running into in October and which dolly friends will you be bringing along?

No comments:
Post a Comment