Monday, May 18, 2009

Artfire Addict


ORANGE SALMON LEAVES CORDUROY PANTS

Artfire is a website very similar to etsy which supports the sale buy handmade artists of all their goods to the general public. In terms of clothes for Blythe dolls, it is a Shangri La. I think I can safely say that I am having way more fun shopping for Blythe than I have had shopping for myself lately. There's just so much it's literally overwhelming but it makes me really insanely happy. I discovered Artfire through Plasticfashion's flickr page which is just unbelievably prolific. She is one the best Blythe Doll seamstresses I have come across. Her and Hilary Wagstaff on Etsy just blow my mind. So, um, while I do have some sense and have totally cut myself off from spending anymore dough on Blythe gear for the moment. I am making a long list of stuff I'm finding on Artfire and starting to realize that Blythe may have a larger wardrobe than I do in like a matter or weeks. Too much for one doll. Which is why I may need another. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment