
Emily Blythe got me up really early this morning to take pictures of her in front of the windowsill. It’s a gorgeous day and the wind is blowing pretty strong. I love the smell of the air in the Spring. I guess Blythe does too.
It is possible to take pictures of Blythe that are too perfect. I’m not really into just good pictures of her. I have to take a few warm up shots of her just looking like a cute doll until she begins that subtle but definite shift into a sort of silent, human like animation and begins to reveal a personality. It takes some time but after a while she does start to look like she’s either bored or really engaged. Or maybe that’s just me waking up and projecting on her. Either way, you can see it. She starts to show her many faces.
Click on this photo to see the entire series on my flickr account.
No comments:
Post a Comment