So I started an etsy shop for my Blythe Postcards this weekend, today, this morning to be exact. It's just a tiny one, a small run, a trial and error sort of thing because I have got to try it at least. It was a bit of a pain in the ass to start but I'm starting to get the hang of it. One of my cards was already "Hearted" by someone. And I recieved an "etsy conversation" message almost immediately asking where I got my "Black Blythe." LOL! That's nice.
I need to sharpen my vision for the theme a bit more and God knows I want a better banner but I haven't quite figure out how to do that yet either. I wanted more of an actual postal theme but this will have to do for now.
Check it out when you get a chance. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/zanalee7

No comments:
Post a Comment