Sometime this past week, one of my Flickr contacts asked whether any NYC Blythe lovers might want to arrange an NYC BLYTHE MEET! So it's happening!!!! Mellisa (aka Cybermelli) has arranged it and posted the invite on flickr.
I CAN'T WAIT!!! I have looked on in envy and regret whenever I've seen posts for Blythe meets all over the US and couldn't make it or heard about it too late or just considered the travel to inconvenient. But now a Blythe Meet is coming to my town!!! WHOOOHOOO! By then, hopefully, I have a new point and shoot camera (my first one died a while ago) so I can take hundreds of pics of people I've only ever communicated with on flickr as well as their fabulous Blythe Dolls.
We're meeting a place on the Lower East Side at place called Sts Alp Teahouse. And then (this is just too good!!) we head over to Gina Garan's Studio to shop!!!! *SCREAMING SQUEALING HOPPING UP AND DOWN* April cannot arrive quick enough! I am living for this!
HD recorder, camera two or three of the Fab Five, soon to be six, BLYTHE MEET NYC HERE WE COME!!
LOL!

No comments:
Post a Comment