Monday, March 22, 2010
FIRST BLYTHE POST SALE!!!!!
Okay, so Blythe Post made it's first sale this morning!!!!! YEA!!!!!! It was from a woman who initially inquired with me as to where I got Reya Light, my Black Blythe custom. I told her I made her myself but that I do not make them professionally and I sent her a link to the flickr set I created of my process making Reya. She loved it and ordered the last (well there was only one) postcard of Reya shown above. Oh, I know I shouldn't get too excited but I have never done anything like this before and it just feels so good on a Monday morning to make a tiny bit of money selling something that I made! Oh wow!!! And I just ordered business cards (you can get 50 made free from Moo.com but they advertise on them) yesterday as well to stick in the Jill Bliss envelopes I'm using to ship out the Postcards I sell. Okay! Well, I'll keep you posted on any further progress. Oh! Haha! I should probably link my Etsy shop here on my blog. Heheheh. Duh! I'm giddy! Don't mind me! EEEEeeeee!!! LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment