Saturday, July 10, 2010

Angora Lee: Work in Progress



Originally uploaded by Zanalee
There are so many little things I need to finish on Angora. I have like a three inch row to finish on her scalp and I ran out of mohair weeks ago so I have to order more. Plus there's still the pale line of her scalp that shows even with the scalp on and I have to paint that somehow. Then there's the body. Always that body. I may have to go with a Neemo if I can't get my hands on an ADG. We'll see. I'm going on vacation for a bit starting next week I won't be able to work on her at all until I get back.

All I did today was put all her eye chips into the new eyeballs Lena sent me. I used tacky glue because I ran out of Krazy. It seemed to work well. It's good to see her.

2 comments: