Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I'm Baaaack! And Yazhi is here!


ADAD (A Doll a Day) ABROAD

So not only am I back from Montreal and Philly, but Yazhi my first Petite Blythe "Running Deer" just arrived yesterday! It took nearly a month but she finally made it. She came all the way from Singapore like Ramona Rae which explains the long journey. I was out of town for a while and didn't have time to stress over it but being back in the office yesterday, I started to worry a tiny bit that she still hadn't gotten in.

As you can see she is a teeny little thing full of sweetness and charm and movement. Her eyes close when she lies down and open when she's standing. It's quite a fine mechanism for a doll so little. Her eyes themselves are actually quite amazing, very clear brown and shiny like glass.I can't wait to find teeny clothes that will fit her!

I also ordered just a tiny bit more mohair so that I could finish Angora Lee's re-root for good and just get that over with. Of course now, I have to figure out what I'm gonna do about her body again, as always.

I've also begun to hear more about this Krylon Fusion plastic spray paint that people have been using for Black Blythe Customs. I looked them up on Ebay and they have at least 5 different shades of brown, which is like three more than SEM has. A few of them are really nice and I'm pretty excited to try one or two but not sure when I will have the dough to invest for a bit. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment