I'm not one for cute goth or the sensationalism of scars but I do like more than my share of vampires and Kawaii so maybe mistaken
LOL!
I don't watch cartoons and so have no knowledge of the characters on which the "Monster High" Dolls are based but I have fallen for this girl in the past week or so. At least I have fallen in love with fabulous pictures of her like this one by Claudia S. on flickr. I tell myself that I cannot possibly get her because I can't risk starting a another doll line addiction. I've been really good with the DGs and Barbies though. I got one DG (Boogie Beach Reese)and I've never wanted another. I got one Monsieur Z, (Zoya) and never wanted any others i her line either. I'm pretty good with knowing exactly what I want in a non-Blythe Doll and not wanting to collect a bunch more. Chances are, if I do decide to get Frankie Stein, it won't be like a gateway drug the way Blythe is. But I also have this infantile tendency to want dolls that are so different from all my others to have "company." It's why I'm glad Lance (Harley Davidson Ken) is around, so that Takeo is not the only male. I've also had my eye on a black Momiji Doll with an afro but have been hesitant to purchase her for the same reasons.
And I already know I'm getting Black Barbie Basics Ken for the New Year.
I cannot become a hoarder! I'm making a real effort to clean out an organize my apartment lately. I really need to stream line and make sure that every doll in doll my doll world is a necessary one, the way I have been so far. But Frankie, you're making it hard.

It always starts that way sweetheart; then after a few more photos she comes in your dreams while you're spelling and then you online or at the store buying the doll!
ReplyDeleteAhem! Yeah, I bought her this morning.
ReplyDeleteLMAO!!!!
: D
I mean sleeping!
ReplyDeleteI know.
ReplyDelete: )