Monday, November 1, 2010
Happy Autumn!!!
This was a lovely Halloween weekend! My HOP dress arrived just in time! I took Hamsa and Reya out early Halloween morning for pictures in the Autumn leaves. It was really ideal.
Also Trix, my "Speed Racer" Barbie arrived last Friday morning! She was made as a promotion for the movie "Speed Racer" which I have never seen. She is definitely the smiliest Barbie I have ever had and normally I hate that but I find her so charming, genuinely whimsical and smart. It will be interesting to see how she mixes with the others.
I also found a buyer for Sabine's Aubrey scalp on Blythe Kindom, my first sale there ever actually! YEA! The buyer is actually one of my flickr contacts in the UK. I mailed the scalp off to him just this morning.
The "Simply Mango" scalp I purchased for Sabine should be here sometime this week. I can't wait to get it!
I hope all of you had a wonderful Halloween and enjoyed some great treats!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment