So Sabine's "Simply Mango" scalp arrived today, right on time, but like a dork I didn't realize it really was just the scalp and not the dome even though it is clearly described in the ebay listing. No matter though. It really is brand new and in perfect condition, flanges in tact and everything. I went ahead an ordered a new dome from Coolcat. That will be shipping from Taiwan so I have another little bit of forever to wait until that piece comes in.
AND YES!!!! As you can see, Hipstamatic 180 was released today. Did I mention that I'm a Hipstamatic addict? I get really unbearable whenever an update is released because I cannot rest until I have it.
I knew about the new lens and film because of a flickr contact who I believe works as one of the app designers. I marveled at his pics for weeks, waiting for it to become public. That day was today. The Salador 84 lens with the Dream Canvas film and a choice of two more cameras skins.
Ahhhh!! All is right with the world. Hipstamatic & Blythe, perfect together. : )

No comments:
Post a Comment