A few months ago, maybe even last year, Melly Kay suggested to me that we should do a commission trade of our customizing skills on one of each of our dolls! I was so super honored that she would even think enough of my novice skills to request an AA custom from me that I squeaked out loud to myself! LOL!! In return, she will be giving Hamsa, my Punkaholic Blythe a new and enhanced look. Her work is just amazing and I so I just know Hamsa will be in great hands. Above are just a few pictures of my favorite of Melly's custom girls along with a couple of inspiration pictures for Hamsa's makeover. I've never had a girl done by anyone before so I am super excited about this and a teensy bit nervous about sending Hamsa away. But I'm equally as psyched to see how she turns out. Ooooohhh! JOY!!! : D


No comments:
Post a Comment