Thursday, November 17, 2011

Meet Dusty

The two on the right are the new girls
So I purchased two more petites from a seller on ebay several weeks ago. They arrived sometime last week. One of them is a twin of a petite I already have. She has long jet black hair and I just love her so much I had to get one more. Plus they come with these great high white boots as well.
Dusty before and after



This blonde one, I intended for my second AA petite custom. But as I was cutting her hair last night I had this idea for a cute little punk hair cut. I thought, hey if I don't like it, I just keep cutting, pluck it all out and continue with the custom. Well, she just kept getting cuter and cuter and now I like her just as she is. I'm calling her Dusty because she reminds me of Dusty Springfield whose hair and voice I actually happen to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment