So what's happened is I decided to have a bit of a Blythe shopping spree a while back. I do believe in a Blythe Christmas but I admit I may have gone a little overboard this year. There have been packages collecting on my bed since last month! And just when I think it's all done something else arrives that I forgot I ordered.
These adorable little mini garments arived in my mail this weekend! I commissioned them from Care AKA
obssesivelystitching/stitchwhipped on flickr and I am just so jazzed I cannot tell you! I was just seeing too many adorable petite clothes in her photostream that never made it to her etsy store! So I had to get her to make a few things for my petites who are often starved for custom made clothes. LOL!!
I cannot even tell you how perfect these teeny clothes are! At such a small scale, they leave nothing to chance! They are exceptionally well made teeny little clothes. Care is literally obsessivly stitching! I just love seeing the stuff in her photostream and how much she loves her large petite family. It's a real pleasure seeing how much "care" she takes in setting them up, styling them and just creating an atmosphere of fun and personality!
I can't wait to put these on my petite gang!
: D
Monday, December 19, 2011
Petite Holiday Gifts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Awwww, thanks, Zen! I am so glad you like them... Can't WAIT to see them on your girlies!! :o)
ReplyDeleteOh there will be plenty of photos coming!
ReplyDelete: D