I was on my way home this evening after hanging out with my cousin Amina who is in town with friend from DC visiting. We had a really fun time. I was really happy to see her. It's always good to know someone who remembers how many dolls you had as a girl, that you were once obsessed with Lee press on nails and that you once made journals together from scratch. Oh my God! I was young once. LOL!
Anyway, I was walking home slowly when I passed this quaint local toy store in my neighborhood called "Grandma's Place" and I spied some Barbie Fashionistas clothes inside. I have passed this store so many times, peaked at it, glanced at it and stared at some of their window displays but in all the years I've lived in Harlem this may be only the second time I've gone inside!
I picked put this fresh outfit for Malcolm because I feel like he needs some color in his life. I've been playing him, keeping him on in black for months. Besides summer is around the corner! It came with pants, a pair os shoes, eye glasses and this dope hat! I am so loving what he does for that hat.
Saturday, March 31, 2012
Werk Brotha!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment