Photos of Hamsa newly refreshed and retouched my Melly Kay (now Melly Donut) just popped up in the stream today.
I just don't have the words to describe how pleased I am with her work. I am literally blown away by it. Looking at these photos is like looking at the photos of her from the first time I sent her to Mel. *Sigh* My heart just soared when I saw these and that old feeling surged through of the first time all over again.
Mel is also working on another little surprise commission custom for me which I won't say anymore about but I'm really excited for that as well. Plus!!! I'm about to host the 2012 Traveling Blythe some time this month! A Custom Heather Sky designed by Kate Aka The Real Moofers!
Oohhh!! I'm high on Blythe life right now! And I've had a lovely Easter day with family and food, egg dying for the first time and loud happy kids! The weather has been just glorious. Hope you all had a good one as well.
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Hamsa Reloaded
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi there, I just came across your blog.
ReplyDeleteVerry unique and interesting.
What kind of dolls are these? Do they have a brand name?
Hi Lamoya!
DeleteThese are called Blythe Dolls. They were originally made by Kenner in the 70s and then re-released by Takara several years later. She is really a collectors doll. There is a limited release of new models every other month or so, sold on special forums such as thisisblythe or on ebay. So they are not sold in stores at least not here in the US that I know of. The are mostly acquired through online sales.
Thank you!
ReplyDelete