Sunday, July 8, 2012
Ellington is Here!!
I've been so busy taking photos of Ellington and taking her every where that I haven't had a chance to even blog about her arrival!
She showed up at work on Thursday last week and I have to say that it could not have been a better time! I was having a really crappy workday. In fact the entire rest of the week pretty much sucked. But seeing Ellington made me so happy! She's settling in really quickly. She just got her and already she's making friends, I've taken her to work and to the park and I'm pretty sure I will be sneaking her in with Hendrix and Hamsa to St. Croix! She's a California Girl so I know she's enjoying the weather and will love it there as well.
Ellington has the most incredibly sweet little photogenic face. Her beautiful skin tone is all sparkly and soft looking and she has a short brown asymmetrically cut bib which I requested. Kyi also designed the coolest little habitat for her with really personally customized details. She was truly made for me. She's very artsy, cool and laid, back, loves nature and has a little blue bird which is sitting in the open doorway of a cute little cage. I adore that thing.
There is just nothing like bringing home a box of Blythe joy and unwrapping it alone in your home especially one like this which is just packed with all sorts of extra goodies and is just made with so much love you can feel it. As if all that is not enough, Ellington's hair also smells so good I could eat it! Kyi has informed me that is a mixture of warm vanilla, caramel and "Pink Sugar" a scent that I love.
It's going to be a great Blythe Sumer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Ellington is gorgeous! I can see why you're thrilled!
ReplyDeleteThat's funny you mention about unwrapping her alone at home...when I get a new doll, I shut myself away and open it up with no one else around. It's my favorite part of bringing someone new home. :)
So happy she was able to bring you a bit of California Love on such a sucky day. She was made just for you with so many warm wishes and love. I know she will have a blast in the Virgin Islands, her skin is kissed by the sun and she will soak it up!!! Hugs to you!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much Kyi! As a California girl I know she wil be right at home in the Virgin Islands! I'm so excited for the both of us!!
Delete^__^
XOXOXO
She's beautiful! The sparkle on her skin tone photographs wonderfully :)
ReplyDelete