Vida has finally found a new home with a new mommy in the UK! I've had her listed up on BK for a bit but the new owner actually contacted me though the "Dolly Adoption" page on Facebook, a page I subscribe to but always forget about until Kyi Lynn reminded me on instagram. I really like it and plan on using it more.
This is all actually really timely as I have a new Brown Blythe on the way from Kyi who will be arriving any day now. I can honestly say, I don't regret letting Vida go. I just wasn't giving her the attention she deserved and she's a great doll so I hope her new momma appreciates her more than I did. She is the first doll in my collection I have ever parted with and I feel totally fine about it because now I feel closer to being totally happy with the dolls I do have.
Monday, July 2, 2012
On her way to her new home in the UK!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Yay so glad she found a new mummy!!! So cool she will be in England!!!
ReplyDelete