Sorry for the long dull silence but I have had bronchitis for over two weeks and have only started to recover recently.
During that time I was so lethargic and even a bit depressed that I almost felt I was no longer even interested in taking dolly pics or making reports. Bronchitis, while it runs it's course through your system, only gives you enough energy to hold your body up so you can cough your brains out before collapsing again. But I think I'm steadily beginning to make a come back.
There is an NYC Blythe meet coming up soon which I do plan to attend, at least for a couple of hours or so. Sometimes you just get sick of your own dollies and really need to see others in order to be inspired again. It's what I really love most about Blythe meets. That and having all the patrons at the selected venue stare at us with combinations of wonder, shock and unexplainable envy.
Monday, September 10, 2012
Been out sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment