Our Moshi Moshi "Annie Hall" shirt just arrived today! I wasn't sure who would get to wear it first and then I spotted Castaneda in the same halter dress she's been wearing for nearly a month and grabbed her.
This girl can work anything! I just adore her! I'm starting to doubt I will ever think of selling her again. She just brings me so much joy and smiles. I love what she does for this shirt. EEEP!!!I need one more! LOL!

This is my plan
ReplyDeleteWhen I get money, I'm going to buy me a Blythe doll, then we can meet up or I shipped it to you (better to meet up because I live in Brooklyn and your in Harlem and we can save the cost of shipping).I will pay you to customize my doll. That hair and skin is working it's way into my life!
I'd be so delighted! Just let me know when! A few tips though.
Delete-Castaneda is actually a Blybe, a Blythe Doll Clone. The construction and material is of a lesser quality but you might be able to cut down on cost that way.
-Blythe doll bodies like Takara and Licca bodies are notoriously difficult to paint. Some people have had luck but I don't have much patience. The body I used for Castaneda is a Neemo body and it takes paint perfectly.
-The Blybe doll body which is of a harder plastic (although the knees don't bend) also take paint perfectly.
-If you still end up wanting to drop the dough for a genuine Blythe Doll you may want to consider giving her a neemo body for a better paint job.