Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Dolly Mail News!

Moshi Moshi Annie Hall Shirt

So I was sitting at my desk at work yesterday at 5:00, normally the time I'm running for the door, but instead I'm counting down the seconds to the Moshi Moshi Studio Etsy update. 5:00pm on the dot, 10:00pm UK time, all the goodies are up but there's only one thing I want and it's my second Annie Hall Blythe shirt.

I've learned to think quickly during these updates because I've had several items ripped right of my cart on the way to check out and it is never cool. With the Annie Hall shirt Hilary makes, of which I have become a huge fan, I've learned to look first at the shirt material and then at the tie material. If I like one or the other enough, I grab it. For my last purchase I went for the tie material. This time I went for the shirt. I really love the pattern and the olive green color. Miraculously, it is mine. I would love to say that this is the last one for some time but I just can't. It's almost like winning an auction on ebay! It's just too much of a rush! And I adore these shirts so much! I wish she made them in my size!

Hendrix in her Pom Pom Dress

As if that was not enough, I get a text from my sweety right after I leave work that I have dolly mail at home!!! What could be better? I finally got a Shershe original Pom Pom knit dress! I've been loving them forever and finally got around to contacting her for a commission a few weeks ago. It is the softest, most delicate, floofiest most darling thing ever! I just love looking at it! It is so sweet, I knew it had to go on Hendrix first. But I'm sure she's willing to share. Sherri's Pom Pom dresses are just so sweet and simple, with colors that are just so cheery and textures so dandelion like, they appear to be able to float. I may need one more. I'm hopeless. In the mean time, as per usual, I haven't shopped for myself in ages. LOL!





No comments:

Post a Comment