Monday, October 22, 2012
Sunday with Pablita
I had such a lovely time in Soho with Pabilita this Sunday. She has returned from being overseas in London and was so sweet to bring back a BCUK (Blythe Con UK) tote bag for me! I'm loving it! We were supposed to meet at Mooncake Restaurant on Watts but it was closed so we brunched on St. Marks instead. She also to took me to a sweet little Churreria on Mulberry Street for my first ever Churros with hot chocolate sauce which I just loved so much! I have seen Churros sold by street vendors for many years but never knew what they were until now. I will definitely be returning.
Before La Churreria though, we heading over to Purl on Sullivan street where I discovered that I really don't need overpriced yarn right now the way I thought I might. I'm going to stick to my cheap Red Heart stock because I know now exactly what I want to make with it. I already have expensive yarn sitting around with no plans for use, which is usually what happens when I buy yarn that looks and feel pretty but have no real clue what I will use it for. So I've decided to be sensible for a change and stock up on more colors at Michaels after work today for some more "Scoop" hats I'll be making this week. I'm excited to experiment more and maybe actually list one or two in shop. So stay tuned!
^__^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment