For me, one of the great things about having a significant number of Blythes is that whenever I get a little bored with one or two (and I sometimes do) I can always shake things up a bit by pulling one off the shelf that has been idle while I'm shooting another girl or girls. Last night I grabbed Castaneda off the shelf because I had this idea which was inspired by my natural hair board on pinterest.
I've been seeing a lot of frohawks in the streets and on pinterest lately and I just love them so much, I figured, why not try it out on my one sweet fro headed doll, Castaneda? I just love it! I had no idea this little fro wig could be so versatile and I'm super excited to try other styles on her as well. I don't see very many Black Blythes with super curly or ethnic "natural" hair very often and I really love to see a diversity of Urban hair styles projected on Blythes as well as a diversity of colors. So I'll be really brain storming new ways to bring another Fro girl to life because there just needs to be more don't you think? ^__^


No comments:
Post a Comment