So if you don't happen to know this yet, I am a Pinterest junkie. Follow me on Pinterest and you will discover the truth yourself. It's not that I spend a huge amount of time there but when I am there I am never bored, always discovering, learning, sharing and just so impressed by all the inspiration there is to be found on the countless boards that are created. That being said, I also love Monster High Dolls. I have repeatedly tried to make announcements to the affect that "This is my last MH Doll" but the fact is I can no longer claim that when they keep coming out with fantastic and fierce new designs! So, cutting the chase, I was just checking my pinterest notifications and saw that a "Monster High Doll" had repinned one of my MH pins and decided to take a look at that board. Here's what it is:
All of this person's favorite Monster High dolls but with accompanying pins that go along with the theme of that particular doll! It's genius and I love it! For instance, I clicked on her board for Lagoona and found these amazing sea creature tentacle inspired earrings!
Click on Howleen Wolf and you see this beauty with a ruby colored bouffant fro! For those of you who are so inclined this would a great way to incorporate Monster High like style and details into your wardrobe as a tribute to your favorite Monster High Dolls. It's also just one of a hundred examples of how amazingly creative Pinterest can be.
All of this person's favorite Monster High dolls but with accompanying pins that go along with the theme of that particular doll! It's genius and I love it! For instance, I clicked on her board for Lagoona and found these amazing sea creature tentacle inspired earrings!
Click on Howleen Wolf and you see this beauty with a ruby colored bouffant fro! For those of you who are so inclined this would a great way to incorporate Monster High like style and details into your wardrobe as a tribute to your favorite Monster High Dolls. It's also just one of a hundred examples of how amazingly creative Pinterest can be.


No comments:
Post a Comment