Friday, December 14, 2012

Middie Minaj #1 is Complete!

Ready to travel this Monday!


I gave her bangs an edgy bias cut tonight and will be snipping any stray ends this weekend but Middie Minaj #1 in my series of Black Middie Customs inspired by Nicky Minaj is done and will go up for adoption on Little Brown Blythe on Monday. Customizing her, though at times stressful has been so much fun! Again as when I first began customizing Black Blythes, watching a doll become more and more distinct with every step is just such a rewarding experience. She is so darling and I adore her so much that  know I have to do another right away. Custom Middie have a very different charm than full sized Blythes. They may seem a bit stiff and limited at first but with a little coaxing, they actually have quite a bit  going on behind those wistful gazes. Below are Middie Minaj's stats.

See you soon!

  • Face plates have been sanded completely before being painted and sealed in matte MSC
  • Her make-up is pastel
  • Eyes lids have been sanded
  • Pastel eye shadow applied and sealed with MSC
  • Lips carved and painted
  • The ends of her hair have been triple dyed in Navy Blue and Teal
  • Her cat suit has been dyed pink 
Please visit Little Brown Blythe on Monday for her adoption fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment