So it seems the time has come that one of my girls must travel. I don't want to do it but it just has to happen. I am selling my custom Prima Dolly Aubrey with Simply Mango Scalp on Dolly Adoption on Facbook but I will accept inquiries from interested buyers here as well.
I actually customized her myself and recently cut her hair into a smart little bob. Her make-up is pastel and her lips are only slightly carved. She has beautiful pearlescent green lids and beautiful long powder blue lashes that are black at the base. I don't remember where I found those lashes but I love them.
Except for her side facing stock blue chips the rest of her chips have been replaced by me. Bowie has freckles, custom pull strings and charms and her face plate is sealed with matte MSC.
She does have two marks near the top of her forehead which I'm sure can be removed with light sanding. Other than that, she's in pretty good used condition.
She's 225USD.
Domestic shipping is 8USD
WW is 20USD




No comments:
Post a Comment