
So recently, I've been cooling down my Blythe doll obsession a bit, mostly because, after purchasing Sabine, I've had to re-focus and manage my finances around that investment. I've been broke. So while I'm still browsing etsy, Miss Blythe, picking up a cheap vintage Barbie outfit hither and thither on ebay, I'm really being more frugal, saying no to Moshi Moshi and staying away from Ann Blythe on flickr.
However, my curious mind always leads me down paths of mischief and I've noticed recently that on flickr there are literally scads of Blythe owners posting pics for clean out sales. You're not supposed to do this on flickr but if you're careful you can post pics of clothes and just indicate that people should contact you. I've done this on more than one occasion but always thought I was just lucky to find one or two people who happened to be doing this. It's great when the clothes are second hand but in good condition because they're much more affordable.
I just did a general search on flickr for the words Blythe clean-out sale.
....Ummm, I'll be riiiight back.
BTW: I have not forgotten about my Black Blythe Customization. I have gathered all the materials. The hour is close at hand.
: )
No comments:
Post a Comment