Saturday, August 1, 2009

On the Ball


On the Ball
Originally uploaded by zanalee
So I had the fullest Friday I have ever had yesterday, taking the girls out to the park for "Pictures from my Past" walking from 110 St to 86th, wandering into Cooper Hewitt Design Museum and the "Church of Heavenly Rest", then going to Old Navy and getting a special discount from the lady who rung me up (saved my wallet!!) getting a pedicure and eyebrows done and then going grocery shopping. Nuts! But loved it. I packed so much in!

This pic is of Molly at one the ball fields we used to go to on field trips when I was in High School. I love that the few strands of her hair blowing in the wind are the only things in focus.

I got some really great shots of all the girls. Check 'em out when you can. Just click on pic.

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment