I took Molly to work yesterday and she tied up the line at reception, but it was a pretty quiet day so no one really noticed.
Had I mentioned that the latest set of jeans I bought for the girls are actually Bratz Dolls jeans? One of my flickr contacts put me onto the jean score. I saw one her pics of all these fabulous Blythe Doll Jeans and had to know where she got them but when I inquired I was sure she would refer me to some expensive Uk site. But no, they're none other than Bratz Jeans from Ebay and they are so cheap, as cheap as two bucks each! And they look so good! I got three pairs right away. I'll probably get a few more soon.
They don't really close all the way at the waist. I guess Bratz are even skinnier than Blythes, but you can't really tell when they have shirt on that covers the tops of the jeans.

No comments:
Post a Comment