Saturday, November 28, 2009

1984 (for zanalee)

Spectacular! This is my third commissioned House of Pinku dress for Blythe. I tried to pass it up but I saw her making several different versions of this dress for other customers. The first one nearly knocked me out. I finally just gave in and fm'd her on flickr.

I love dresses with little picture prints in them that kind of tell a story. She calls this one "Beware of Tatoed Wolves." The horse is a bit obscured by the fold on the left but he's facing off against a wolf on the right. Who will win? Lol!

Also, this is the first party dress I've ever had from House of Pinku so it's pretty exciting. That black heart belt buckle and the white bow! are killer!

I'm hoping to pack this away with the Poncho from Miss Modular (did I blog that? If not I soon will.) and the Barbie Vespa to open up on Christmas or whatever day the Fab Five's Christmas will take place on.
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment