Did I mention that I purchased Boogie Beach Reese last week? I did. So I am awaiting her arrival along with Jungle Fever (Ugh, that name!) in the next week or so. The last doll I get for a long while may be a male integrity doll, Takeo Mizutani. Because I like some good old action as much as the next guy and besides, these chicks need some testosterone. Takeo, as he is called is on a "Moscow Mission" and comes in dark suit and has a long kick ass Katana blade for dismembering enemies or the very badly dressed.
In other news Perrin, The Traveling Blythe will soon be on her way to me to visit NYC and the Fab Five for a few days in December. I got an email from the TB crew today verifying my mailing address. which I decided to make my work address because I would just die if I had to deal with the deadbeats at my local post office to get Perrin safely home. I can't wait to see her in person! Her first stop was Chicago and now she is in Canada. I'm her third stop!! YIPEEEE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment