I met my friend Cece yesterday in Harlem when she called to tell me that my Blythe,Reya Light was in contact with her on facebook about commissioning some crotchet hats. She had just completed two. Yes, I made a Facebook page for my Reya Light and her friends. Why not? Crazier things have been done for less. : )
So I walked down there to meet her on a oddly humid Halloween afternoon with Emily Sapphire in tow because Reya is still getting her hair done and couldn't make it. Cece had made two sweet little hats, one green with a bib and the other brown and white with a wider brim. But they were to small to fit a Blythe, so she made two more, the one seen here and a green one with a bib, not pictures,right there! I'm always so fascinated by crotchet and watching people do it. I mean Cece can make one of these hats for a real person within a couple of hours! And they're amazing!
I've always thought she should start her own little etsy shop and now it looks like she may be starting one featuring hats for Blythe. OH I'M SO EXCITED!!! I'll be taking some promo pictures for her site of my dolls modeling the hats she's made so far.

No comments:
Post a Comment