During a really crappy work week, Perrin showed up yesterday morning on my desk, the way they all do. I was so happy, I was jumping up and down. Luckily, one of my very accepting co-workers was the only other person present.
Well Perrin is very tired as expected. She just landed from Canada. She's bit serious looking but she loosened up a bit after changing into some more comfortable clothes, one of which is a sweater given to her by her previous host. I also put her hair up in a casual ponytail.
I will be sure to add to her wardrobe as well before I ship her of to her next destination. But for a while she will be my sixth Blythe and I gotta tell ya. It's a full house! Thank God, she got here just before the weekend. I'll be attending the Bust Holiday Craftacular this weekend and hope to get some photo ops with Gina Garan.
No comments:
Post a Comment