
The line to get in stretched to the end of the block


Cece and I attended the Bust Craftacular yesterday around 12:30 or so to look all the wonderful handmade holiday crafts at the Metropolitan Pavilion. I also brought along Perrin and Reya to meet the lovely Gina Garan who was womanning the Blythe booth with her sister. Oh, it was such a great time! She actually recognized Perrin right away. EEEeeee!!! She's a star! And she loved Reya! We got a free gift for bringing them along, had a little chat with her and her sister and also picked up a little gift for them which I'm saving for Christmas. It was such and awesome time! This is my second time attending the Bust Craftacular. Amanda took me for the first time a few years ago and I loved it. It's wonderful to be able to see all the creativity put into these lovely one of a kind crafts, knit and crotchet wear, stationary, clothes jewelry and so much more. The vibe is really chill, the vendors are so nice. It's heaven, an inspiration and a great networking place for any artist.
No comments:
Post a Comment