Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Bad A**


Bad A**
Originally uploaded by Zanalee
Did I mention that Takeo is here? He showed up at the my desk on Tuesday. Well I think he came in Monday but I was out sick so when I came in Tuesday he was already here. He's still naked though so I've got him wearing a towel around his waist. I've been combing ebay searching for clothes from him in the Ken Doll racks but frankly I don't think they would fit Takeo. He's a good inch taller than Ken. So I'm not sure where to shop for him just yet.

Again, as with the female Integrity line, I am so impressed by the incredible detail and full articulation of Takeo's body. And I love the bristly texture of his short blunt haircut. He's got quite the imposing demeanor for a plastic doll. PLUS, HE IS HOT!! LOL!

Being naked has not stopped Takeo from roaming around restlessly and causing trouble with the ladies. Don't worry. He never took his towel off. He looks mean but he's just frustrated cause he's got no clothes. I would be too.
: )

2 comments:

  1. Poor Takeo!

    My Lukas borrowed some My Scene boy long shorts. They looked okay for summer wear. I'll check the action figure closet to see if he can fit their outfits.

    My Kens and Mattel Men have benefitted from dips into the action figures' closet - see this post http://phillycollector.blogspot.com/2009/10/men-from-mattel-in-action-figure-garb.html .

    Perhaps Takeo can, too ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh! Thank you! Some stuff just popped up on ebay recently for Takeo dolls but they are sooo expensive. Thanks for reccommending this site. I'll check it right away.

    ReplyDelete